How to naviagte

Navigate through my work using the numerically ordered 'labels'. The 'labels' can be found listed on the right hand side of this blog.

Friday 5 April 2013

Reel Farm Logo

I like the way the logo has combined both parts of the brands name into one image. The use of reels as the tyres is very smart. I also like the styling of the logo; the rugged, not quite fully coloured in tractor gives the impression it's an image from a reel of film and the picture quality is low. The choices of colour also give the impression the image is from an old film reel, hence the black and white. In addition, the font used is well suited to the picture. It doesn't quite sit neatly on one line, again giving the impression that it's rugged. 

In my interpretation of the logo, I used an image of a griffin. I could have used a green coloured pen to incorporate both aspects of the brand's name into the logo, but I followed the theme of black and white as used in the original. I would like to include a griffin in my logo design. I will continue to experiment with different themes and ideas including griffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment