How to naviagte

Navigate through my work using the numerically ordered 'labels'. The 'labels' can be found listed on the right hand side of this blog.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Yamaha Logo

 I then looked into the Yamaha logo. Although Yamaha is a brand more commonly associated with keyboards, it does manufacture guitars also. This is one of the few logos that has a mixture of text and image. The text for this logo is very simple, possibly Helvetica Condensed Black. The image looks to be non-music related, possibly because Yamaha also manufacture motorcycles. I don’t like the font, as it’s too plain, and I don’t like the image because it has no relevance to music. However, I do like the idea of having the & symbol separate from the text, and I will develop this idea further.

No comments:

Post a Comment